2013 Resolutions

By Unknown - January 06, 2013



2013 is going to be a big year for me-- I'm graduating with a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology, and have my first Ultra lined up in May (coincidentally, the day after my graduation, OOPS).

In leu of the new year and impending resolutions, I shied away from making any definitive goals.

But that's just silly. So here we go.

1) Get my Master's Degree AND finish my Thesis. This is my numero uno priority this year.

2) Finish my first Ultra uninjured. 

3) Focus on eating whole, healthy foods. Minimize dairy, gluten, sugar and starches.

4) Spend more time writing non-school related essays/ short stories.

5) Apply to Ph.D programs.

6) Publish my previous research from my undergrad.


Six goals is the perfect amount. Not five, not ten. Six.

Here's to a great 2013, you guys!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments